A Guide for Companies Considering to Work with an Offshore Outbound Telemarketing Agency in the Philippines
Businesses outsource their telemarketing activities to an offshore outbound telemarketing agency in the Philippines for various reasons. It may be to reduce the operating costs, access resources that are unavailable to the company while avoiding major capital investments, or just get additional support for seasonal volume increases or during special promotional periods. Whatever the client’s reason is for outsourcing, telemarketing agencies have the capabilities to support any of those needs.
An offshore outbound telemarketing firm is fully equipped with the right technology, operated by telemarketing veterans with services delivered by highly qualified and trained telemarketers. They are valuable partners to companies with or without experience in telemarketing.
For companies that are considering to work with an offshore telemarketing firm in the Philippines, here are some of the reasons why many business executives have chosen and continue to choose the Philippines as their preferred offshore telemarketing partner:
The Philippines have a pool of talents that can be utilized for short-term or long-term telemarketing campaigns. Filipino telemarketers are college-educated, English-speaking individuals who have proven sales and marketing experience prior to joining a telemarketing company. Aside from that, Filipinos are naturally friendly and accommodating.
Reliable and affordable telecommunication infrastructures are widely available. An offshore outbound call center firm has backup technologies for uninterrupted power supply and reliable Internet connectivity. Philippines offer modern business infrastructures such as offices that are available at a very low-cost.
The entire business process outsourcing (BPO) industry in the Philippines enjoys a strong support from the Philippine government and other sectors of the community. This shows how they collaborate to help in the growth of the entire BPO sector. The government for instance has put in place robust incentive schemes to encourage more investments and business from international companies.
The Philippines have a very business-friendly environment. It has adopted the most westernized culture among Asian countries, which is an advantage since the main clientele of telemarketing agencies in the Philippines are western companies. In addition, the hospitable and friendly nature of the Filipinos makes many expatriates feel readily at ease.
Cost reduction is one of the primary reasons for outsourcing. Because of this, many businesses choose offshore outbound telemarketing agencies in the Philippines because they offer lower rates. However, clients find that the real value of telemarketing is not on the cost savings alone. It is on their capability to provide quality service at such affordable prices.
Companies who are considering hiring offshore outbound telemarketing can easily request free service quotes from vendors. To request for a quote, companies must prepare the following information regarding their telemarketing plans:
- The objectives of the telemarketing campaign – do you intend to sell your products or services directly to customers, generate leads, clean or update your contact list, schedule appointments, conduct research or surveys, announce or promote an event?
- The primary target market of the campaign whether small, medium or large businesses or private residents
- Will it be a one-time telemarketing campaign or a series of campaigns
- Timeframe as to when the company plans to launch the campaign and its duration
- Specific campaign targets such as the number of prospects the company wants to contact or the number of leads the company is looking to generate
- In terms of geographical reach, will the campaign target a specific city? Is it a state or nationwide?
- Any special needs such as provision of prospect list or database cleaning and other database services, multilingual support, etc.
- Budget estimate for the campaign
- Description of company’s products or services
Most telemarketing vendors allow clients to request for quotes online, but it is advisable for companies to speak directly with them to get immediate answers to their queries. Most of these agencies have 24/7 operations or have two shifts. One in the morning, and another in the evening during business hours in Western countries to accommodate potential clients.
All services are offered in a B2B and B2C environment. To learn more about our outbound teleservices capabilities, please contact us through our inquiry form.